Head/Heart Therapy’s Conversations with a Wounded Healer podcast isn’t just for therapists!
- Are you fascinated in why people think, feel and behave the way they do?
- Are you interested in spirituality and how it impacts our human experience?
- Are you on a journey towards recovery from trauma, mental health issues, disease, or addiction?
- Are you curious about how social justice issues impact our healing?
- Are you in a profession or personal role where you care for other people?
- Are you working towards becoming the best version of yourself?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above…we have the podcast for you!
Conversations with a Wounded Healer features fascinating, engaging and unscripted interviews with a vast array of people from around the world – united by a common theme of exploring how people do our own healing work while helping others.
Host Sarah Buino, LCSW, CADC and founder of Head/Heart Therapy, Inc. developed Conversations with a Wounded Healer to shine a light on how countless people in caring professions are on a parallel healing journey along with their clients, attending to their own humanity while caring for others. It’s about conversations and community building, what we can learn from each other, and how we can help heal each other.
We’re cultivating a space where we celebrate vulnerability, authenticity and “showing up.” Conversations with a Wounded Healer is a place to meet people we hope will inspire, inform and entertain you…help you heal and grow…and who you can relate to at the same time.
Conversations with a Wounded Healer was inspired by C.G. Jung’s “wounded healer” concept, where the healer’s own hurt gives the measure of power to heal. Another one of Sarah’s heroes, Brené Brown, puts it best: “Mindfully practicing authenticity during our most soul-searching struggles is how we invite grace, joy and gratitude into our lives.”
We hope this marriage of vulnerability and professionalism in Conversations with a Wounded Healer will do just that for you…enjoy!