Position Open: Executive Director/Therapist
Summary: The Executive Director will report directly to the President. The Executive Director is exclusively responsible for the development, administration, and management of the operations and staff of all the facilities.
Description : Head/Heart Therapy is a well-established and growing group practice specializing in addiction. We are currently seeking an Executive Director/therapist interested in a full-time position in our Chicago offices located in Lakeview/Ravenswood.
Ideal candidates will have 7+ years post-graduate experience working with adolescents or adults struggling with substance use disorders. (CADC preferred, but not required). Applicants must have clinical license, supervisory/management experience, and a strong knowledge of co-occurring disorders (SUD, trauma, mental health) and how to treat them. Candidates would optimally also have an interest or be certified in adjunct healing modalities (such as yoga, Reiki, hypnosis, somatic therapies, etc.). This person will be enthusiastic, energetic, organized and have a tenacity for doing their own personal growth work.
Clinical Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Provide individual, couples and/or group psychotherapy according to skill, interest, accepted standard of care and need to a small caseload of clients (maximum of 10)
- Regular supervision of clinicians, fully licensed as well as preliminary license
- Approving case notes of preliminarily licensed clinicians
- Assist in hiring of new clinicians
- Execute performance reviews with staff
- Organize and chair monthly staff meetings
- Assisting clinicians with clinical crisis support as well as administrative support with EMR
- Other duties as assigned by President
Salary : Commensurate with experience.
Benefits : All full time H/H staff are eligible for the following benefits
- Health insurance
- Continuing education stipend
- Supportive administrative/billing staff to handle intake, insurance verification and insurance issues
- Business cards and promotional materials
- Psychology Today profile
- Unique virtual phone profile and voicemail box
- Individual company email account
Please visit us online at www.headhearttherapy.com, to learn more about our practice.
Interested applicants should email cover letter, resume/CV, and at least 3 names/numbers for references to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please, no calls.
Head/Heart Therapy is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.